are you ready?
As a La Vie en PR Intern, you’ll be working with our Founder and Account Director. A normal day for our PR interns often includes assisting with scheduling and coordinating press releases, social media content, and other special events. We’re looking for someone who has strong communication skills, demonstrates creativity and has a solid understanding of social media. You'll also help also interact with our clients on our social feeds to find new brands the company can collaborate with and assist in the creation of content.
Making sure we're a good match for each other:
- Current college student, recent grad, or someone that wants a career transition!
- Ability to receive college credit for the internship
- Ability to work a minimum 15 hours/week
- Ability to work in our San Diego office
- Reliable transportation required (we may go to special events & work out of different office locations :))
- Your own laptop
- Example or link to your work in social media content and/or press releases you curated or created
PERKS! (Because we love having fun too)
- Monthly team outings (think scenic hikes, brunch, SUP day, fun picnics, beach day!)
- Working out of beautiful co working spaces in Downtown, Encinitas, and North Park
- #TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork, we all have different passions and come together to think out of the box to make an impact in the community.
- Mentorship. Real talk. We believe in helping each other succeed and we want you too.